Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Resolute This

1. Get a booty.

Seriously, this is my butt.  Is that not the saddest damn thing?

2. Get abs.
That's just. .  .ew, no.  Nasty.
3.  Screw the abs thing.  Let's just drop the love handles down to my butt and call it a day.

4. Stop smoking.
This one's pretty easy.  If there's nothing to smoke, I won't.  Problem is, the Big Munky is also a smoker, so the things are readily available.

5. CONTROL MY FREAKIN TEMPER.
No joke--I look like this.
6. Sleep.
See, Self?  He's not real.  


7. Cook.  Like, more than twice a week.
LIKE A BOSS
What number we on?  
Keep a cleaner house.
Just 'cause you're a hot mess, doesn't mean your room gets to be.
Work through my stash.
. . .'cause it's getting a little ridiculous.

Aaaaaand the big one:
TAKE A DAMN VACATION.
  . . . errr, maybe not.  Let's just stay home and do some squats while we knits, ah-ight?





No comments:

Post a Comment