Saturday, March 31, 2012

WISDOM TEEFS

GONE.

I've been under full sedation twice in my life. The first time, I was about 4 years old, and had to have my front teeth removed.  The 2nd was Wednesday and I had to have all 4 wisdom teefs cut and pulled and broken and yanked out.

Not cool.

One thing that is cool, though?--realizing I could be a stand-in for David Della Rocco.  As ugly as I was leaving the dentist, this made me snort:


Yeah, not pretty at all.  And anemic-pasty to boot.














Then, the next day, this:
My busted-ass face and blood vessels, because I'm a genius and put ice-packs directly on my skin.  But, hey, see how the swelling's gone down?  Yeah.  Like a boss.


2 comments:

  1. OUCH!! Makes me that more thankful for being born without much wisdom. (No bottom wisdom teeth and no impacted--just straight pull.)

    Hope you are back to normal come Monday~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh..... *that MUCH more thankful *snort*!

    ReplyDelete