Monday, February 6, 2012

WHERE'D YOU EVEN GET THAT?!

At times I am the only adult in the house.  When this occurs, I am not allowed to:

take a nap
take a shower
go to the bathroom
sleep in
cook
go to the mailbox
take the dog out
clean the bathrooms
craft
do the dishes
anything not related to my kids' current activities,
else they will act like complete tards.

Sometimes it's minor, like drawing whiskers on each others' faces with Sharpies (I swear I put all those away).

Other times it's completely FUBAR, like swallowing something inedible and life-threatening.


. . .like, say, a freakin battery.


Yeah, that's my four-year-old's belly.  And yeah, that little circle there?  That's some kind of little battery.   I have no clue where it's from.   I DO know where it's going though, and that trip ain't gonna be fun for anybody.  Excuse me, I have to go find some craft sticks to dissect poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment