Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WE'RE ALL MAD HERE

So I've always harbored this little crush on teapots, but never really acted on it.  When I was little, I had a small wicker table and chairs set, with a glass top, that always had a mini porcelain tea service set up.  I loved that shit.



I prefer tea to any other non-alcoholic drink.  Out here when you say "tea" everyone hears "iced tea" or "sweet tea," and that's partly what I mean.  But I love some good old fashioned tea tea.

The kind that comes from this stuff:

Wait, what?  No.  That's nasty.  Who can drink from someone's nose?!  That ain't tea, that's snot.


THIS stuff:

And y'all know "I'm A Little Teapot" was written about me, right?


But all I've got to work with is a cheapy kettle from Wal-Mart and an awesomely aesthetic plum teapot from Amazon.  That's all fine and good, I guess, but I like things to match and coordinate.

Also, I have yet to have "real" tea.  But that's not really an issue.  I'm perfectly content with Starbucks inexpensive Tazo line.  Throw some honey in that shiznit and it is yummy.

But really I love the pots (heh).  Some I'd love to have:
















WHAT THE UTTER FUCK?!


No, I wouldn't be able to use her, but C'MON, it's MRS. FREAKIN POTTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment