Thursday, June 21, 2012

PINTEREST WINS AND FAILS

Source: foodgal.com via Angie on Pinterest


Microwaving potato slices to make chips?  Yep.  It was pretty good, too.
WIN.




Hot vinegar mixed with Dawn blue, sprayed onto bathtub.  Leave for 30-45 minutes, then wipe off.  THIS TOTALLY WORKED.  No scrubbing required.
FREAKIN WIN.





Using oils to wash your face--I tried, I did, but damn, that crap takes too long.  I don't have time to spread this junk on, and then just sit with a rag on my face, every freakin night.
MEH.



Make a paste of peroxide and baking soda, let sit, and everything magically wipes off.  I call bullshit on this one.  I let it sit for an hour, then 2 hours, then overnight. . .this "magic" paste did absolutely nothing.
FAIL.




Faux shellac nails--I don't usually paint my nails, because they pretty much automatically start chipping and look like crap.  But this shit?  5 days, yo.  5 days before the first little chip showed.
WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment