Friday, July 1, 2011

My Kids Are Nuts

and here's proof:

Tater, when her foot fell asleep from being stuck up my butt on the couch as we napped, said, "My foot feels like it belongs to someone else."

Stitch, when his sunburned face started peeling, got nose-to-nose with me and screamed, "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!" and, when he asked if I could help him transform Starscream and I told him I didn't know how, huffed and said, "Mommy, I think you're lying to yourself."

and Princess. . . she wrote this letter to the teacher she hopes to have come August:

"Dear Ms. Rachel,
My name is Arlee and I am Anistyn's dog.  I don't no of any gud way to say this, so I'm just going 2 say it: Last nite I had an accident on Anistyn's homewurk.  It's unfortunet, but it happened and I take fullll responsibilitee four it,  I apologize.  I have a medical condition and thingz happen unexpektedly now.  Sorry.

Signed,
Arlee

P.S. By the way, I got a quik glance at it befor the incident and it lookked like excellent wurk.  Just thot you'd like to know."

Complete with doggy misspellings and a paw print beneath the signature.

Again, my kids are nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment