Tuesday, June 7, 2011

INSOMNIA, PT.2

So I made a set of kids legwarmers and made the boy model one of them

he's the only one with legs scrawny enough to fit

then I heard something calling from the fridge. . .
if you say so. . .
Then I really got down to business.
camera case



iPod bed
headband and wristlets to complete the Breakin outfit
Then I realized how neglectful I was being---
. . .and, since I'm a responsible drinker---
of course, by the time I finished this, the beer had gotten warm on its own.


So I started on a hat, got halfway done, and saw the sun come up.  Screw my goals!  Big Munky came home and found me in this strange Irish yoga pose with a crochet hook tangled up in my hair and a Stitch foot in my butt.
good luck finding that hook, Self.

AND THERE'S STILL FREAKIN YARN LEFT OVER.  I HATE THIS HOBBY.

Why yes, I believe I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment